Tuesday, September 20, 2005

48 hours

currently listening to: Feel Good Inc. / Gorillaz

The weather was gloomy today; i thought it was going to rain. A lot has happen'd in the past 2 days: i fried my first chicken, i bought my first lantern, i drank my 58th latte (ok maybe im exaggerating on the java but you get my point.)

I still can't believe i'm a San Franciscan now. A year ago, I would've never imagined this goal actually happening. This is technically my 4th week living in the city but it seems like i've lived here for the longest time; everything seems to fall in the right place at the right time...I guess that's one of the perks for planning ahead of time.

My experience here at State U. dorms is off the freakin heezy...I met a bunch of cool kids:
-a socialist
-a Pink Floydian
-an atheist
-a midwesterner
-a southerner
-the running-obsessed
-the dentistry student
-the chill
-the cinematic
-the one who lives in the library
-a sketch artist
-a critical designer
-an old confidant &
-the coolest cat on Physics 101
etc.

some thoughts that ran through my mind: pledging for Lambda?, whether to start conceptualizing for my new book project, essay in Design History, SF Love Parade this saturday, coffee, missin my boys, join IDSA?, whether or not to buy a Nikon Coolpix digicam...
so many decisions, so little time.

No comments: