Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bitter Coffee and a Wall of Inspiration

currently listening to: Weezer / Buddy Holly
Dark coffee today...it's not quite a sugarry morning. I wasn't prepared for my physics test at 9 & I have a midterm exam and presentation for Design History later...arrrgghh... I tried studying last night, nothing registered...still preoccupied with thoughts on my book design project; gotta push it! DESIGN MORE, DESIGN BETTER...I need to find that balance though, gotta do it SOON. Maybe tomorrow, i'll go back to the slightly sweet java, but today...i'll settle for bitterness...By the way, the plain white walls in the living room of our dorm seems so blah...so I bought this magazine IDN (International Design Network) for $15, ripped the hell out of it and plastered the shit on the wall...Gotta have inspiration...Visuals get me going; Mohsen added a couple of car pictures...the whole wall itself is a design-in-progress...Norm said he'll put up he's tagged up Graffiti soon...GOOD STUFF.


No comments: