currently listening to: Rockapella's "Beethoven's Fifth Symphony"
I just discovered Rockapella's music about 2 weeks ago and I'm still flabbergasted by how extremely melodic their voices are. I say gone were the days when music solely functions under the authenticity of the singers' voices and tonal qualities. It's great to look back once in a while and take a break from all these industrial sounds, techno rhythms, and lip synced performances.
here's an excerpt from their Official Website:
"Long ago and far away in Providence, Rhode Island, a few young men began something which over the next decade would build from a collegiate hobby into a national phenomenon... Often imitated; never duplicated, this certifiably unique pop musical group has taken the previously stodgy music genre of a cappella and brought it full-force into the 21st century. Their story is like no other, and they create a sound and impression like no one else!
On a different note,
This sunday will be productive; I spoke of wanting balance, about time I act on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rockapella never recorded Beethoven's 5th.
Post a Comment