It was a wild day yesterday, just when I thought things couldn't get more complicated...they did.
There's something about the design of the coffee lid that doesn't function right. Whenever I buy coffee and drink it, it always ends up drippin' on my shirt or whatever is within close radius. The thing leaks from the inside out...not just one but all of them. By the end of Physics class, I accidentally tripped on the coffee causing massive overflow on SCI 101...geez dude...I just had to make that sudden escape...it was a total guilt trip.
I've been working on this book project for Design class since friday night. I basically locked myself in the room and forced "work time"...if I didn't, I would've procrastinated again...doing a half-ass job in production. I had the main project panels printed at Rapid SFSU for $40...kinda pricey but oh well...dimensions: 24 X 36 on high glossy paper; too bad they don't do double-sided printing. The overall design was painstakingly effective (pics soon to follow)...
So I got back from the printer around 3pm. I was all freaked out thinking i'm an hour late for my Colloquium class, debating constantly on whether or not I should still go in...I checked my schedule and soon realized that the class was not at 2pm but that it starts at 4....arrgghh...I GOT MYSELF STRAIGHT TRIPPIN' BOO!
Must be the coffee...must be the coffee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hmmm, and how long have u been in that colloquium class? i thought there'd be a "routine" by now. but i understand...stress and caffeine do weird things to your mind. now u got me straight trippin' boo!
Post a Comment