currently listening to: Ima Robot's "Black Jetta"
So i'm completely indecisive on the format of this effin blog. What can I do? i'm a freakin PERFECTIONIST. I was hanging out with Donna earlier today. Damn it's been forever since I last saw her. It's great to reconnect with friends I haven't seen for what seems like a century. I was back in Vallejo this last weekend. Grams cooked up my favorite Filipino dish: Sinigang and I ate like it's the last meal of my life. I miss real food...canned tuna, frozen pizza and stale sandwich can only go so far...yeeks...Totally appreciated what Grams did for me...Oober Awesome. I didn't see Edward though, our pet peacock back home (And yes there actually is a peacock in our backyard in Vallejo).
So my ass has been working on this GD3 infographic poster due this friday. Weird enough, I'm actually psyched about this one. After I fucked up on the book project last time, I felt the need to push myself and my capabilities in designing; I did a Fawesome great job. All the critiques and negative comments pushed my ass for the better. I have 3 days left to layer my poster with more information...the main problem I run into was that the oversimplicity of the poster led to that same exact problem: oversimplification. My goal in the next 3 days is to introduce that balance once again. At the end of the day though, I get iffy thinking that my control will transfer to the "printers" and if these people do a half-ass job, then i'm screwed! I'm anal like that...Guarantee is a good thing. Surprizes are sometimes scary. And Asha told me converting files to PDF fucks up the color...arrrgghh..hope it's not a radical shift in gradations.
The semester's ending in a couple of weeks. My experience here went by so quick that most of my memories revolve around me drinking coffee twice a day...sad but true. I seek balance and hopefully balance seeks me. And if we do end up meeting in between I wish to occupy the extra time I have with satisfying my cravings for social interactions or even possible relationships. It's great to know that after a really stressful day, that there's that special somebody who will just hug you really tight and make you feel all happy inside. Maybe then, I would reconsider cutting down on my caffeine intake. I might even break up with Hazelnut and Toffee.
What I need right now:
1. Haircut
2. Massage
3. Peace of Mind and Total Tranquility.
I miss Stitch. Anna got an Apple Powerbook and an Ipod Nano for her bday (As Gifts mind ya!). Norman saw a weird duck with a protruding side neck on the lake. Joey was putting up his storyboard photograph presentation for his Film class. Peter questioned why he was single on Myspace. Margie approved my testimonial. Mr. Giliginich is effin stressed on the GD3 poster. Donna dropped a 3-unit class and my milk is 4 days expired. I'm tired, sleepy and horny. GO FIGURE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dude, u'r a true effin artist naman! always looking for perfection, for what's right and not backing down from pushing yourself to different directions. i think that's what i admire about u most. and i can't believe u'r as young as u r.
btw, i do like the surprises of ur blog layouts/design.
take care!
Post a Comment